a serving of the thoughts that cloud my mind...hope your hungry

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Inwiththeall

Why Is My Mind Confound With All of These Boundaries?

Often the question a true intellectual
And if u have never pondered such a feeling
Then for get this all
Because you would never understand
The feeling of being like a bubble man
We find it okay to search for the needle in the stack
Just so we can pop open our true sensibility
So unless you are an intellectual
Instead of an In-with-the-al
Then the metaphor you couldn't decipher
We like to shout out our thought like a cypher
Constantly at a drop of a dime
Thoughts pour out my mind
Kind of like I were a waterfall
But I have these floodgates
Please pull out the yellow caution your saying too much
Just order yourself some mediatakeout
And adultswim it into nickatnight
You need to watch these to get the Manswers on life
Can't lie I do the samethings as well
But how much time are you willing to sell?

1 comment: