a serving of the thoughts that cloud my mind...hope your hungry

Friday, February 12, 2010

Hurt


If you stab me in the back
Ill take the knife out and slit your throat
I know that may sound a little harsh
But there is nothing more that I can say
After being so nice and still feeling the pain
What sucks is that this shit is still clouding my brain
Wish I could erase the memory banks
So that the horrid memories never remain
But I see that I need more than bleach to clean this stain
I Wasn't even given a bidding sorry or thanks
All I received were the multiple knife shanks
Guess nice guys really do finish last
And seeing you as a friend is all in the past
And now me and you together
Leads to me and you never
I've never been so mad at someone
Now I walk past you and its like there was no one
Your acting like I did something wrong
Well fuck you I'm dip the shoulder and keep going
I already graduated high school, so why is there so much drama
I see the only women who love me is the grams n mama
Man I swear ppl are trying to bring me to my downfall
But never that , pops showed me how to get thru it all
So take your knife back realized I don't need it
Realized that cuttin u out my life was all I needed

*Yea so this post i did while on the train to NY today, having a lot of inspiration
to write lately. Hopefully can keep this going so i can drop more heat on ya'll.
Also drop some feedback on me so I know what ya'll think of it...peace

3 comments:

  1. dope fam. the pic draws my attention and your words keep it there. I've been writing a lot of deep ish on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo i swear im get you on a song.
    and dont tell me you dont have time,
    you have to Dash.lol im stupid

    Yo i gotta use you name in something i write i got a million ideas.

    but besides those two things its hot. i know exactly how you felt when you wrote it.

    oh i got another one

    A Dash
    takes you from the beginning till the end
    so thorough
    im something that you have to recommend

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks on the feedback its greatly appreciated.
    SoloStowz: yo J, i've been following all your stuff man you really are developing into a dope poet, i hope i can get my metaphorical any where nears yours...and ima start dropping the comments on you so u can get the feedback.

    76black: G i'm down for a little collabo just gonna need a topic and beat, hopefully i can write to those lol. and i'm loving the new dash quotes lol

    ReplyDelete