a serving of the thoughts that cloud my mind...hope your hungry

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ms. Whoeveryouare



I see you but do you see me?
Don't even think you my name, btw its jeremy
You might find it weird that i gaze from across the room
And if you caught me it would bring me to my doom
Maybe i could start with a hey or hi
But to say i didn't fear rejection would be a lie
I love how your hair flows down your backside
Is this love or am I just tryna get in her thighs?
This just seems like another school boy crush
It must be more than that
We could have that chase relationship like the mouse and cat
Yea i'm talkin like Tom & Jerry
I'd pull my teeth just so you could be my fairy
Yea baby be my hand held angel
Want this to be a love story not just a fable
Girl if you see it any way like me
Then you would understand we are the perfect picture like HDTV
Just thinking about you puts butterflies in my gut
I even forgot to mention how much i love your nice butt
But where do i start? What do i say?
Not gonna lie, i've been jonesin' since the first day
Again the dilemma arises: is it love or lust
Fuck it i'm goin all in, just pray i don't bust

*again some more poetry, wrote this in the middle of one of my
professor's lectures lol. Leave comments so I know what ya'll think about it, and be sure to stay tuned i'll be posting more...hope ur hungry*

1 comment:

  1. its good. when i read it i could like hear how it would be performed. and the last line is funny to me.

    ReplyDelete