a serving of the thoughts that cloud my mind...hope your hungry

Monday, February 8, 2010

Mondaze (Fear)

(talking): Yea I think this is a Mondaze feel
Ya'll know I aint a rapper right??


Ok, I see life has to continue on
In my search of heaven so getting that good karma goin.
But I don't think God will take me yet
Cuz I made mistakes I know even he won't forget
But I'm still tryna search for him
The closest he's ever been was on my neck
But I would sell that for a triple 0 check
Now if you think that shit is scary
What if I told you I lost my Virgin Mary cuz I was Bloody Mary
Now I'm talking to God
I know he listenin, but idk if he hear me
If I was him, I wouldn't even try to hear me.
Just cuz I was so lost, I started thinking sex was a virtue
I'm scared what the future holds
I vowed to never sin, but now I'm used to those.
Dam God give me another path to go
~~Please don't be scared of me....~~

In the Passion, I didn't cry when Jesus died
But I probably will when HipHop does
And if my tears hold value
Then that would show the kind of man I was
Now it looks better cuz I'm in college now
But that means smokin & drinkin is all I do now
I say that I'll give it up in 4 years
But I can see that changing over a few beers.

*this shit is still raw & in the making...let me know what ya'll think

3 comments: