a serving of the thoughts that cloud my mind...hope your hungry

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jets Flying Into The Playoffs?

Playoffs? Playoffs?! C'mon this must be a joke, I'm sick of hearing of how the Jets are all the sudden Superbowl bound because Rex Ryan and company got the Jets first playoff win in 5 years. And that win was at the demise of kicker, Nate Kaeding's failure to hit a field goal, again! Don't get me wrong the Jets in my eyes and by statistics have the number one defense in the NFL, but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Peyton will over come them. Peyton's experience and big time play ability in big games will bring him and the Colts one step closer to bringing home Peyton's second ring. It has gone to the point where even nearly every ESPN analyst is predicting a New York Championship. Another thing that irks the shit out of me is how all of the Jets fans I know have come out of hiding (well most that is) and are all the sudden upset and care whether they win or lose. Well I guess everybody loves a winner, but I am predicting the Colts lay down a serious ass waxing on the Jets. (24-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment