a serving of the thoughts that cloud my mind...hope your hungry

Monday, January 11, 2010

Something Is Wrong

As I sit hear my heartbeats to the sound of our song

You saying you love me, but i sense that something is wrong

Maybe there's too many that you have "loved" in the past

That when I say I love you, you get gast

The common excuse "babe i've been hurt before"

Is the truth and reason you can love no more

But is this fair to me

That my heart's all in and your just playin' me

Had this playa in the end like a vantriliquist dummy

So the thing that affected you is not enstilled in me

Love no more, is that my new mental state?

The next one i "love" will never have all of me on their plate

That is because I will let them have the rice and even the cake

But as for the lamb, that is one thing I will never let another person take.

As i lay here my heartbeats to our song

I say I love you, but you sense something is wrong...

*sidenote- wrote this in 10min, i know it needs some polishing, but consider this a rough draft. my boy josh is really inspiring me on this poetry game..stayed tuned for more cookiez n milk.

2 comments: