a serving of the thoughts that cloud my mind...hope your hungry

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wasting My Minutes

"She so cool, she so hot, but a scholar, she is not.
She pretty, pretty, but she's dumb as a rock, but honestly she all that I got.
She very genuine, and very feminine, but when we on the phone, I think her brain is sleeping in,
I try and tell her friends, but they as dumb as her,
Burst of a feather, I see it makes it worse
I hit her up, I say wutup, she say the sky,
I say what's good? She say McDonalds apple pies
I try and justisfy it, but she didn't get the lingo,
But then I peep when she asleep, she date a bimbo
Why, oh why, why must she be so dam fly.
Then turnaround and be so dumb
Where the fuck did this broad come from,
See I don't understand, how it happen man,
How did this occur, the whole relationship is blurred,
I either need to quit smoking my weed,
Or make sure at least she got a GED.
She so fine, we would talk all the time,
But sometime I be think she's missing her mind.
She's a dime and she's faithfully mine,
But there's something wrong with her head,
Cuz she aint the sharpest tool in the shed."
-KiD CuDi

No comments:

Post a Comment