a serving of the thoughts that cloud my mind...hope your hungry

Monday, January 11, 2010

They Call This Venting

I wasn’t mad before but now im furious

Was this shit for real or wuz u playin a nigga, Im curious

I used to play my niggas when they wuz fallin in love

After the shit you pulled, let’s just say I had enough

You may take this as a joke or a bluff

Me being the funny man that I am that may seem so

But you done hit a nigga wit’ a low blow

I mean I never saw it coming like the towers hit by the planes

Tryna break up with me first like this shit’s a game

Well guess what bitch you won

And a friendship that could have been is now done

I was willing to let you go and move on

You told me it was over and I was gone

But bringing the one before me back into the picture

That there is going to make it harder for me to forget her

You a bitch and a cunt

I hope I never see you again

Just take yourself out even a chance of being my friend

You lied straight in my face and u did it well

I mean things seemed to be going o so swell

They you decided to call him off the bench to replace

Got me so mad now that I’m catchin’ a case

Girls told me you were a bitch and I failed to listen

You think you hot shit, that ima be missin?

I’m sorry but you go this all wrong

I just need to forget about this over a few hits of the bong

THEY CALL THIS VENTING

(JUST ME LETTING GO WHAT'S ON MY MIND)

*Sidenote- this a poem i wrote about 2/3 weeks ago, some shit was just bothering me now. But as I see through my growth I've known to let the negative energy go, its honestly not worth the stress at all. Yea realized this fully after I heard "Pleasant Overthinking" by Charles Hamilton, its such a dope song relating to stress...haha "kanye shrugg" yep im good now lol.*

No comments:

Post a Comment